Wednesday, 28 April 2010
YOU HAVE TO QUEUE: DO'S AND DONT'S
Since I am writing this task from Oxford, UK, I will tell you a few things which you have to do and which you mustn't do when in England. I am sure you may know some of them already:
1. You have to drive on the left.
2. You have to queue for the bus, paying at the tills, etc.
3. You have to say 'good morning' and 'thank you' to the bus driver.
1. You must not jump the queue.
2. You must not smoke in public places.
3. You must not brag.
Write 3 sentences telling foreingers what they Have to do when coming to Romania, and 3 sentences about what they Must not do.
A SENTENCE THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN, CANNOT BE REPEATED!